Precision Turbo PB64 64mm Race Blow Off Valve
Part# : PTEBOV64
Price : $434.99
Precision Turbo makes their first foray into the Blow Off Valve (BOV) scene with the highly anticipated PB64 Blow Off Valve. This BOV features a massive 64mm valve for venting off large volumes of air as quickly as possible, perfect for your high boost racing applications. On the outside this valve is constructed from lightweight 6071 and 7075 billet aluminum with an aesthetically pleasing black anodized finish.
Inside is where this valve truly shines. This vent to atmosphere blow off valve features a spring-loaded valve diaphragm assembly with a CFD designed valve and valve body for the highest flow rates even at low lift. Keeping this valve closed and air tight at idle is Precision's innovative new proprietary wave spring and O-Ring seal. When actuated the hard-coat anodized valve stem and Kevlar reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm provide quick response and unmatched durability.
This valve is generally compatible with most aftermarket manual and electronic boost controllers on the market today. Each unit is also warranted free from manufacturer's defect for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles.
Precision PB64 64mm Blow Off Valve Features:
- CFD Designed Valve and Body for Optimal Flow
- Lightweight 6071 and 7075 Billet Aluminum Body
- Black Satin Anodizing
- Kevlar Reinforced Rolling Diaphragm
- Industry First Proprietary Wave Spring
- O-Ring Seal
- Compatible with most aftermarket boost controllers (manual and electronic)
- 12 month or 12,000 Mile Warranty
- PB64 64mm Vent to Atmosphere Blow Off Valve
- Aluminum Weld-On Mounting Flange & O-Ring
- Satin Black Mounting Clamp
- Spring Adjustment Screw
- Two Top Ports for Ultimate Adjustability (1/8 NPT Thread)