QTP QTEC 4" Electric Cutout w/ Flange - Dual Kit
Part # : QTPQTECDF400
Price : $458.71
QTP Exhaust Cutouts are made right here in the USA --- buy proud buy American!
These QTP Electric Cutout single kits include (2) QTEC Exhaust Cutout Valve with Wiring and a Toggle Switch - making it ideal for your dual exhaust car or truck. No need to crawl under your car or truck ever again to uncork your exhaust. No need to run a loud muffler all the time to get the maximum horsepower for your ride. With the Quick Time Electric Cutout (QTEC) you can have the best of both worlds. Unleash The Power! Go from stealth quiet to wide open power and experience the gains even if you are already enjoying an aftermarket exhaust system - all with the flip of a switch. Run it closed, run it all the way open or any position in between. Just by adjusting your back pressure you can even save gas. Fits any standard 3 bolt exhaust flange - use with a QTP Y-Pipe, most aftermarket cutout pipes (Flowtech®/Hooker®/Hedman®/Summit®/Jegs®) or fabricate your own!
These Electric Exhaust Cutouts are available in 2.25", 2.5", 3", 3.5", and 4" ensuring there is something for your ride, whether it's an old school muscle or high tech import. Low profile oval kits are also available for 2.5" and 3" round exhausts.
The redesigned QTEC Cutout now sports a CNC machined cast aluminum 360 motor cover with a precision fit. While Aluminum 360 offers great corrosion resistance by itself, QTP took it a step further and gave it a satin powder coat for a clean finish and add protection. Whether your application is Street or Strip, Hot Rods to the Family SUV the motor cover provides your ride with Full Metal Jacket Protection. Another industry first!
Quick Time Performance also offers a new wireless remote package to keep your install simpler than ever. No need to route your toggle switch and find a suitable mounting location. This kit is available separately and 100% backwards compatible with QTEC Exhaust Cutouts. Get one now or upgrade later!
QTP QTEC Exhaust Cutout w/ Flange Features:
- Full Metal Motor Cover w/ Powder Coated Satin Finish
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Plate
- Chromed Steel 3-Bolt Flange
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Motor Plate
- High Torque DC Gear Driven Motor
- Gears Made from High Temp Steel for Long Life
- 2 Position Momentary Toggle Switch
- Weather Proof Wiring Harnesses
- Weather Tight Connectors for Superior Sealing
- Proudly made in the USA
Disclaimer: It is illegal to remove or render inoperative any emission control device on any vehicle. This product is intended for racing vehicles only, which have never been intended to be driven on any high way or street in the United States. In California, Vehicle code sections 27156 and 38391 prohibit advertising, offering for sale, or installation of any device which modifies a vehicles emission controls system unless exempted. Quick Time Performance Inc. and its affiliates have not
received an exemption from these code sections and are not legal for sale or use in California on vehicles originally equipped with a catalytic converter. These products are for racing vehicles, which are never intended for highway or street use.
Warranty: Quick Time Performance Inc. provides a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on QTEC for a period of 90 days from date of sale to the original purchaser. Upon inspection and verification of warranty, Quick Time Performance will, at its option, repair or replace products which prove to be defective.
Exclusions & Limitations
- Any product, which has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, neglected maintenance or improper installation, renders the product warranty null and void.
- Conditions resulting from acts of nature, weather, criminal activity or accidents are subject to adjustment under the product warranty.
- Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the end user and are not covered by warranty.
- Any and all labor charges that may be incurred for the removal and or replacement of any covered component for the purpose of affecting this warranty are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning: