Fragola 3000 Series Stainless Steel Race Hose - Sold by the Foot
Part # : FRAHSE3000
Price : $10.34 $33.84
This item is priced and SOLD BY THE FOOT --- so buy as many continuous feet as you need!
Fragola 3000 Series Race Hose Ends may look like simple devices, but Fragola has spent years researching, testing, and retesting to perfect the production of what they feel is the finest hose end available.
Fragola 3000 Series Race Hose Ends Feature:
- Unique One-Piece Design that eliminates two brazed joints, minimizing potential leakage, improving flow and appearance.
- Two Viton® O-Rings form a redundant seal to ensure no-leak service for the life of the part and are impervious to fuel, oil, and coolant.
- Stainless steel lock wires to prevent galling and provide long service.
- Wider wrenching surface for a no slip installation.
- Tapered nipple for easy alignment and installation.
- J gauge threads for increased strength and durability.
- Bright dipped anodizing for a show quality finish.
- Improved entry angle on the socket allows for easy installation.
- All Fragola Hose Ends are manufactured from aerospace quality aluminum and machined to mil spec tolerance.
Click here to view the manufacturer recommended Series 3000 Hose Cutting and Fitting Assembly Processes and Techniques.
Many people over tighten the aluminum fitting on the adapter, which distorts the 37 degree seat and may cause a leak. Both the threads and the seat surface should have a drop or two of oil to smooth the tightening process. Please reference the chart below for maximum torque specifications. Another method of tightening is to bring the nut to "hand tight" and then rotate it another 1/4 turn with the proper wrench.
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning: