Fragola 2000 Series Pro-Flow Hose End - Straight
Part # : FRA2201
Price : $7.62 $30.61
Fragola Performance System Series 2000 Pro-Flow Hose Ends differ from the Series 3000 Hose Ends in the fact that they feature the "single nipple" method of hose attachment. With the "single nipple" style of attachment, the socket draws the hose over a long tapered single nipple. The hose seals by pinching the inside of the socket and the outside of the nipple. With this style of hose end, reusing it is a breeze. There is no sliver of cut hose to remove before reinstalling the hose end on a new piece of hose.
Fragola 2000 Series Race Hose Ends Feature:
- Unique One-Piece Design that eliminates two brazed joints, minimizing potential leakage, improving flow and appearance.
- Single nipple design.
- Two Viton® O-Rings form a redundant seal to ensure no-leak service for the life of the part and are impervious to fuel, oil, and coolant.
- Tapered nipple for easy alignment and installation.
- Bright dipped anodizing for a show quality finish.
- Improved entry angle on the socket allows for easy installation.
- All Fragola Hose Ends are manufactured from aerospace quality aluminum and machined to mil spec tolerance.
- 6 AN and larger hose ends are swivel style, 4 AN is non-swivel
Click here to view the manufacturer recommended Series 2000 Hose Cutting and Fitting Assembly Processes and Techniques.Please note:
Many people over tighten the aluminum fitting on the adapter, which distorts the 37 degree seat and may cause a leak. Both the threads and the seat surface should have a drop or two of oil to smooth the tightening process. Please reference the chart below for maximum torque specifications. Another method of tightening is to bring the nut to "hand tight" and then rotate it another 1/4 turn with the proper wrench.
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning: