Close OutSheetHot™ TF-600 Heat Shield, 6 Ply
SheetHot™ TF-600 Heat Shield, 6 Ply
Part # : VIBSHTF600
Price : $92.99
This item will ship in approximately a week.
The small variant of this item is discontinued.
Don't let heat affect the integrity of your car or the quality and comfort of your ride. DCI SheetHot™ shielding products protect your car and its components from heat damage and prevent heat transfer to the interior. DCI of Australia has been in the automotive market for the past 60 years. Over the past 15 years they have made a name for themselves as a respected supplier of shielding solutions for many of the world's leading car makers. DCI's patented technology allows them to create superior heat shields and acoustic shields that are lightweight, recyclable, easy to install, and cost effective.
SheetHot™ TF-600 is an ideal heatshield for underbody components where rigid and robust shielding is required. TF-600 heat protection gives you the most durable solution but you will sacrifice some flexibility. SheetHot™ TF-600 is composed of 6 layers of dimpled aluminum which is rated for direct heat up to 1100° Fahrenheit (600° Celsius).
Installation - If you need to cut a shield into a custom shape for your application it is simple
- Utilize a cardboard template to determine the shape, size and form of your desired shield
- Add an extra 3/8" (about 10mm) around all cut edges on the template (this excess material will be folded over the cut edge to prevent layer separation and protect from sharp edges)
- Trace the cardboard template onto the heat shield
- Cut out with sharp scissors or a pair of tin snips
- Fold the extra material at the cut edges
- Mold your shield into the custom shape you may need
- If possible leave a 3/8" to 3/4" (10mm to 20mm) air gap between the shield and component being shielded
- Fasten with some type of mechanical fastener (screws, bolts, pop rivets, stainless steel clamps, stainless steel cable ties, custom brackets, etc.)
Note: Always wear gloves and safety glasses when handling this material. Cover all skin that may come in contact with it as well.SheetHot™ TF-600 Heat Shield Features:
- 6 Ply Dimpled Aluminum Construction
- Rated to 1100° Fahrenheit (600° Celsius)
- Rigid and durable
- Reflect Radiant energy
- Act as an Insulating barrier
- Environmentally efficient and fully recyclable
- Can be formed to suit application
- Cuts easily
- Cost effective
- Easy to install
Ideal uses for SheetHot™ TF-600 Heat Shield:
- Hood Heat Shield
- Firewall Heat Shield
- Floor Board Heat Shield
- Engine Bay Heat Shield
- Underbody Heat Shield
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning:
Rotate your screen to see additional columns.
90 Day Limited Warranty Details
All Vibrant Performance products are covered by a LIMITED warranty covering only defects in material and workmanship. Warranty coverage periods vary according to product category.
The products supplied by Vibrant Performance must be installed in a manner that protects such product from external or internal physical damage and must be installed in accordance with manufacturer recommendations. Vibrant Performance cannot be held liable for product failure caused by improper installation and/or improper handling. Warranty coverage is voided if any product is installed on a commercial vehicle.
The sole obligation of Vibrant Performance will be to repair or replace the defective product after inspection by a Vibrant Performance representative. The Vibrant Performance warranty makes absolutely NO ALLOWANCE for labor claims. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred to remove the defective product or to re-install the replacement product, nor does this limited warranty cover the cost to repair any damage sustained to the motor or any other parts on the vehicle which may have been caused by the defective product. The warranty limits liability to the replacement or repair of the defective product only.
No warranty claim shall be valid without written request for a Returned Goods Authorization number. Any product returned to Vibrant for warranty reasons without an RGA # will be refused and returned to sender.
Original Proof of Purchase must be presented when making any warranty claim.