Furick Cup Diffuser Screen Install Tool (for FUPA / Moose Knuckle)
Part # : FUR-INSTALL
Price : $5.00
Use the Furick Cup Diffuser Install Tool to get the perfect screen insertion every time! This tool works for both the #12 FUPA and #14 Moose Knuckle welding cups. Precision machined from PVC for a slick, easy to use, and durable tool. Installation is a breeze, just following these 3 simple steps.
- Step 1 – Install the empty Glass or Ceramic Cup on your torch with a 3/32" tungsten installed.
- Step 2 – Install the screen over the Tungsten, cupped side first.
- Step 3 – Slide on plastic tool in and evenly apply pressure to the side flange of tool, with a little pressure the screen should seat in the Cup perfectly.
- Note - You want the screen to look like an hour glass when installed with the screens sealing against the sidewalls of the glass/ceramic.
- Note - You may have to Cup the screen with your fingers more if it snags on the Ceramic.
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning:
Furick Cup Sizing Chart
|Ally5||#5||15-20 CFH||AC/DC||Glass Only|
|#8 Pro||#8||15-20 CFH||AC/DC||Glass Only|
|FUPA||#12||25-30 CFH||DC||Glass or Ceramic|
|#14||25-30 CFH||DC||Glass or Ceramic|
|BBW||#16||30-35 CFH||DC||Glass or Ceramic|
|SSBBW||#20||35-40 CFH||DC||Glass/Ceramic Hybrid|